Cooking, Healthy Eating & Fitness: Chef Clinic®
Dr. La Puma’s nationally lauded Chef Clinic® helps businesses and brands who care about energy, well-being and fun!
Chef Clinic® Clients have included RealAge, Caremark, GSK, Cigna, Kraft, TEDMED and The World. Chef Clinic® recipes first appeared on Oprah! in 1999. Its work has been covered by major media and garnered hundreds of millions of impressions.
Ongoing efforts include work in:
- teaching culinary medicine to health conscious people
- anti-aging strategies and practices
- corporate wellness
- improving hospital, conference, hotel and resort-related meals
- men’s health and well-being
- the importance of nature in healing
- healing gardens for specific medical conditions
- diagnosis of Nature Deficit Disorder
- early detection of celiac disease (Take the free Should You Be Gluten Free? quiz)
- stress reduction and management
- stocking a kitchen medicine cabinet
- long term weight loss with lifestyle change
Chef Clinic® makes Dr. La Puma available to others, from small groups visiting Santa Barbara and to large corporations who need the subject matter expert in food as medicine, and nature as medicine. Chef Clinic® has made important contributions to the study of healthy conference meals, physician eating, national trends in physician weight loss medication prescribing habits, physician diet recommendations, and early detection of celiac disease.
The Clinic funds this website and its mirrors and Dr. La Puma works on its behalf: its mission is to help people eat, cook and live their personal best, starting today.