Healthy Eating: Paging Dr La Puma Newsletter
Find a (Healthy Eating) Doctor
- Combine sliced fennel and prune plums; serve with vinaigrette spiked with minced ginger. Nice pairing.
- A red salad: Combine tomato wedges with halved strawberries, basil leaves, shaved Parmesan and balsamic vinegar.
- Cut cherry or grape tomatoes in half; toss with soy sauce, a bit of dark sesame oil and basil or cilantro. I love this — the tomato juice-soy sauce thing is incredible. Very umami.
- Spinach, frozen, cooked, boiled and drained (29811)
- Kale frozen, cooked, boiled and drained (25606)
- Turnip greens, frozen cooked, boiled, drained (19541)
- Collards, frozen, cooked, boiled, drained (18527)
- Dandelions, cooked, boiled, drained (9616)
Welcome To My Fan Page On Facebook
Transform your life with what you eat!
My fan page is dedicated to providing free, practical tips to help you keep up to date on hidden gems.
It’s new: I answer questions, celebrate successes and offer links, videos, advice, photos and ideas for transforming your life with what you eat.
My books, talks and programs are all about helping yourself look, feel and become healthier with what you eat. Be my Facebook fan and get access…even if you can’t visit me in Santa Barbara: http://www.facebook.com/DrJohnLaPuma.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/johnlapuma.
Watch me with #ChefMD on Lifetime, on YouTube: http://youtube.com/chefmddotcom.
Man Plan Diet National Beta Test
Man Plan Book: to help men finally reverse their testosterone to estrogen conversion, and to help women help men lose the gut and get strong;
Mobile Health: How to Make Texting Your Health Care Too;
Simple Recipes to Rock Your World;
ChefMD Fan Page and Dr La Puma Fan Page Book GiveAways;
Urban Organic Winemaking, Bee Keeping and Avocado Ranching: A Primer;
Ways to Get Healthy at Work (and Actually Have the Time to Do It).
Recent Special Events/Appearances
- San Francisco CA/Life Love and Health: an hour one-on-one with Christopher Springmann. 3 patients transformed their lives. How? (transcript download exclusively for subscribers).
- Santa Barbara/Culinary Medicine Training Seminar: 4 hours with top U.S. applicants for training, from age 20 to age 62, students to CEOs. Focus: how to spread the ideas in ChefMD’s Big Book. 45 minute unedited transcript here, download exclusive to newsletter subscribers.
- Las Vegas/ASMBS: What to Eat from ChefMD after Bypass Surgery. Slick educational evening at the new Las Vegas Cleveland Clinic with food from me and 2 master chefs, including Chef Ed Scholly (a great guy): has lost 88# in 4 months with a Realize Gastric Band. Amazing.
Why is this my most viewed video on YouTube?
© 2001-2012 Dr John La Puma and Chef Clinic®.