Why measure your Omega-3 Index?
- Omega-3s are important for heart, brain, and joint health.
- Most Americans have low levels of omega-3s in their blood.
- Low levels of omega-3s are related to increased risk for fatal heart attack, depression, and possibly dementia.
- Blood levels of omega-3s can be improved by simple dietary changes.
- The only way to know your blood level of omega-3s is by measuring it, with the Omega-3 Index.
Why our test?
- Over 1,000,000 people have measured their Omega-3 Index
- Has been used in large NIH-funded population studies
- Uses novel “dried blood spot” technology
- Simple and safe: Only need 1 drop of blood!
- Hassle-free: Send dried blood spot through regular mail and receive results via email within 5 days of OmegaQuant receiving the sample.
What do you get?
- Omega-3 Index
- AA/EPA Ratio
- Omega-6 to Omega-3 Ratio